I have a problem with the Email notifications Subject.
It looks like some kind of code table or field format error has been happened.
I have enabled always use account email address as sender in this account.
Please let me know, how to fix that issue.
It seems the Hungarian language letters “Ü” not translated correctly in to database.
Should try UTF8mb4-generic or utf8mb4-unicode settings in mariadb.
I have no solution sorry, may developers can help.
May this helps:
I installed all the dependencies and now I’m just following steps from
GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps
I’m getting below error -
For key character_set_server. Expected value utf8mb4, found value latin1
For key collation_server. Expected value utf8mb4_unicode_ci, found value latin1_swedish_ci
Creation of your site - site1.local failed because MariaDB is not properly