This is Harshit here, with the latest release we have made few enhancements in Support Module and have also enabled modernized Support Portal as per the standards.
Note: All enhancements mentioned are available only in ERPNext Version 13 Beta.
Keep reading to know what’s new:
Now, ERPNext captures the essential metrics required to monitor performance and provides all the relevant information to take actions accordingly.
- Average Response Time: The average time taken to reply.
- Resolution Time: Total time consumed to close the issue.
- User Resolution Time: Total time consumed by the user to close the issue. (This avoids the time taken by the Customer to reply)
- Total Hold Time: Total time of the User waiting for the Customer to reply.
- We have removed Service Level DocType and now everything is easy to configure from Service Level Agreements.
- Now, you can configure custom Status at which you would like SLA to pause the Resolution time.
Try out our new Support Portal, you can access it through
- The Greeting Text (We’re here to help.) can be configured via Support Settings.
- Frequently Read Articles section displays your Help Articles based on the number of views you have had on your article.
- Help Articles display all the categories along with a few recent articles.
- Search Bar in Support Portal
- New reports for Support module
- Raise/View Issues directly from the support portal
These are the few new changes we have incorporated recently, although it is an ongoing process, it would be great if we get feedbacks and bugs reported to fix it on the go.
Let’s evolve ERPNext Support to ERPNext Helpdesk.