ERPN for simple sales management

Hello,

I have this scenario told by one client, lets named him Frank. His scenario is quite simple.

Frank is selling products via stockists and distributors. Stockists will buy their stock from Frank and they will sell the stock to their own distributors. Distributors will sell to the end consumers. Frank does not sell directly to end consumers.

Currently Frank is using Excel to record everything. Frank wants:

1. Record all the Stockists info such as Name, Address, Phone, Email, etc

2. Record all the Distributors info such as Name, Address, Phone, Email as well. When click a Stockist info, can see list of Distributor this Stockist has. When click an Distributor info, can see the Distributor is under which Stockist. Stockist will key in all the sales they made to their Distributor.

3. As business owner, when Frank login to this system, Frank can see the sales done by all the Stockists and Distributors.

What modules involve to setup this kind of scenario? Does it requires me to design a workflow?

@blackfriday don’t expect forum users to do your job since your query is so generic that it would require an answer at least 10 page long.

And since you are an implementor of erpnext as it seems from your posts you are expected to post specific questions and not generic ones like this.

Btw the scenario you have mentioned is the most generic scenario and I guess every business runs like this so I am atleast at loss of words for an answer to this question.

@blackfriday don’t expect forum users to do your job since your query is so generic that it would require an answer at least 10 page long.

And since you are an implementor of erpnext as it seems from your posts you are expected to post specific questions and not generic ones like this.

@adityaduggal it’s ok. I can wait answers from others. By the way, you don’t have post your answer twice.

i have erpnext backup can u take the file from me and give me all the reports of ledgers in pdf

In simple words…

The handling of stock it’s and distributors can be covered with the standard using the customer module.

But the link between distributor and stockist can be done by a custom link field.

Then only a report for listing the distributors of a given stockist must be built. This can be a simple query report.