ERPNext Conference 2021: Registrations are open

The upcoming ERPNext Conference features an outstanding line-up of plenary speakers, opportunities, and breakout sessions on a wide variety of topics.

Frappe invites you to register for the ERPNext Conference happening on 19-20 November 2021.

Please note that attendees and speakers, both need to register on the below-mentioned link.

We look forward to sharing a thought-provoking, motivational, and fun conference with all of you.

15 Likes

Hello @Ambareen

Thanks so much.

I’ve registered successfully and confirmed my registration via the email link. However the link on Propose a Talk > Talk Guidelines does not allow access.

1 Like

Hi @Ambareen
Thanks for the information and link…
I have tried to register but when typing the Phone number it says 10 digits only!
My phone number is more than 10 digits long therefore does not accept.

1 Like

Hello. Sorry for the inconvenience. We fixed it.

2 Likes

Hello @EugeneP, we have fixed the same. Please check.

1 Like

ERPNext Conference 2021: Invitation for sponsorship

We are pleased to invite sponsors to take part in the success of the ERPNext Conference. If you are an “open-source enthusiast” and have contributed to any open-source project, then let this platform be a marketing medium that will offer the most cost-effective way to reach potential customers and partners.

Attending #ERPNextConference2021 is an opportunity to have immediate interaction with your customers, establish and deepen those relationships. It’ll also let you interact with other vendors who might be your potential customers. You will connect with more qualified decision-makers in two days than you could, all year.

If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please sign-up on the link mentioned below.

Your support will help establish the ERPNext Community by providing an opportunity for us to get to know each other.

Is it virtual? I am missing that detail. cheers

Oops found it. It is virtual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, got myself registred now.

Thanks

1 Like