Erpnext for agriculture

Sorry for the delay in reverting back to you @woakes070048 . We have complete experience in agroinput domain starting from new product development up to retail marketing of these products and through in house manufacturing. Also we are active in providing agricultural consultancy to large farmers and farmer-groups.

Hi @Tropicalrambler can you share your irrigation system repo i am interested in.
Thank you

Hi guys,

I’m also about to start working on a traceability tool for farmers and would love to combine my efforts with yours. Has anyone initiated a repo yet or should I do it ?

For inspiration, here is an existing open-source ERP: https://demo.ekylibre.farm/backend
(You can see it in English by going in “Tools Icon” > “Mon Compte” > “Langue”)

It is far from being complete, but they have had great ideas.

there is a repo here GitHub - harveststack/agri-erpnext: A set of agriculture modules for erpnext

Thanks @woakes070048,

But nobody actually started working on this project ?

I mean there is no app in the repo

There has not been no. We have laid out requirement from discussions. We are in the middle of doing an integration with WSO2 and Open food Network but after that we are going start to build the app out over the requirements in the repo.

Thanks @woakes070048,

I am starting to work on some specific requirements for a vineyard. I will communicate the repo here as soon as the v1 is finished.
Maybe we can integrate everything together when you start working on the agri-erpnext.

Good luck with your current integration!

okay awesome. Look at this repo if you want to monitor anything. We were planning in integration this as part of the argi-erpnext. GitHub - libracore/monitor: Monitor app for ERPNext that will allow working with SensorData

Please see http://cropin.co.in/. It could be a good source for requirements.

1 Like

Dear All

Any update about issue any version from the project

Hi! I have been quite busy implementing other stuff, and a large mess of work has ensued. I have hired a programmer to work alongside me, and we are currently prioritizing projects. As soon as I have something, I’ll let you know!

3 Likes