The ERPNext Foundation (https://erpnext.org) is hiring entry level software developers.
The job will be to work on the roadmap decided by the ERPNext Foundation.
- The candidate will work closely with the core Frappé Team
- There will be 2-4 weeks of training where the candidate will be trained on the Frappe Framework and ERPNext workflows
- After that the candidate will be assigned issues on GitHub will have to build solutions to those issues
- Work remotely.
Salary $6,000 (Rs 3,60,000) per annum (this is based on entry-level salaries for software developers in India) + $1000 (~ approx Rs 60,000 in other expenses like travel)
- Reasonably good English
- Self motivated - there will be no one to monitor you.
- Communicative - you will work for a community organization, so very important to communicate with all stake-holders.
If you are interested, please send me your resume along with a 500 word cover letter explaining why you want this job at firstname.lastname@example.org