ERPnext initial setup not complete?

Can I bypass this?

I have the exact same issue. After I get this message, the session hangs. It does not continue. I did the following:

1. Installed the preconfigured VM in Virtualbox, followed instructions: no issues.
  2. Installed a clean version of Ubuntu Server (in VM) and installed ERPNext on top of it, following the online instructions. I encountered the above mentioned issue for the first time
  3. Installed the preconfigured a second time in VM. I still have the issue.

Based on the above, I think it’s a browser issue or something, but I’m not the expert here.

Please help us fix this issue.
Below the screen which hangs (the popup posted by OP is in front of it)

Me too have the same issue. Please help to fix it out

Go to your server. cd to site1.local (default site created during setup).

/home/frappe/frappe-bench/sites/site1.local
sudo nano site_config.json

{
“db_name”: “site1.local”,
“db_password”: “dbpassword”,
“auto_email_id”: “default email address”
}

This solved the problem for me.

Sorry

I have the same issue. My question to the team is is it possible to insert this issue in the initial setup.

Not all people are engineer. I tried the sollution of N85, but with cd /home/frappe/frappe-bench/sites/site1.local nothing was there. Maybe a precise instruction for the non-engineering people would be welcome.

However better is that team solves this problem in initial setup with clear explanation.

Thanks

Frans van der Star

Frans,

I agree with your remark on solving this issues. This is up to the developers. :smile:

Have you tried to cd to /home/frappe/frappe-bench/sites/

Once there type ls to list all folders. cd into the appropriate folder and type ls again to see what .json files are there.

N.

Thanks for reporting !

Looking into the issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies gentlemen.

Anyway it has been noted.

Let us wait for the solution.

Kind regards
Frans

Released fix,

bench update

and try again

Thanks for that fix.

My issue is gone now, the popup does not appear anymore and the initial setup completes without issues.

thanks again.

Also from me thanks

PERFECT

1 Like

I am only wondering whether Lao language is included. I have recognized Thai if I am correct but there are a few which I cannot recognize

But it must be said that developers did a great job. I gave it a try. Superb. Only implementation demands thorough knowledge of accountancy, but that is actually normal. The system is extremely flexible.

That last one is a huge advantage.

Keep going.

Success

Frans van der Star

Thanks!

Lao language isn’t there yet. You can add it! https://frappe.io/docs/user-guide/translations