ERPNext installation on Docker

Hello,

Suppose I have a website hosted on IP xx.xx.xx.xx. And I want to install ERPNext on it.

I tried to follow the instructions:
I did install docker, docker-compose and git.
I did clone the folder frappe_docker
then I did cp example.env .env
I tried to do:
docker-compose -f compose.yaml -f overrides/compose.noproxy.yaml config > ~/gitops/docker-compose.yml but I get the message:
-bash: /root/gitops/docker-compose.yml: No such file or directory

Execute this before anything else.

mkdir -p ~/gitops

It will be difficult for you to install frappe/erpnext. Forget docker, you at least need to know bash shell commands and the errors returned by the commands.

I searched Google for “bash: No such file or directory pipe”, the first link resulted into: https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/344467

The above link mentions,

It tries to write into a subdirectory called 02 of db_dump_12 . If these directories don’t exist, you’ll get a "No such file or directory " error.

It means. If you use a pipe that generates a file in a specific directory location and the directory does not exists it will say “bash: /root/gitops/docker-compose.yml: No such file or directory”. Creating the directory will not cause the error.

Thanks.

Now the following command works to setup Frappe without proxy and external MariaDB and Redis
docker-compose -f compose.yaml -f overrides/compose.noproxy.yaml config > ~/gitops/docker-compose.yml

But when i want to start the containers, I get the following:
[root@vmi826530 frappe_docker]# docker-compose --project-name erp -f ~/gitops/docker-compose.yml up -d
Starting erp_configurator_1 … done

ERROR: for queue-long Container “62e49f9d44f3” exited with code 1.

ERROR: for queue-default Container “62e49f9d44f3” exited with code 1.

ERROR: for queue-short Container “62e49f9d44f3” exited with code 1.

ERROR: for websocket Container “62e49f9d44f3” exited with code 1.

ERROR: for backend Container “62e49f9d44f3” exited with code 1.

ERROR: for scheduler Container “62e49f9d44f3” exited with code 1.
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.

Any answer please?