I would like to be assisted with erpnext installation on a gadget with
ubuntu server 12.04 LTS. Unfortunately, Upgrading the gadget is more of a
hustle. Is there a way I can get installation steps to achieve this
These links should help you:
This file has been truncated.
<img src="https://github.com/frappe/design/raw/master/logos/png/bench-logo.png" height="128">
Bench is a command-line utility that helps you to install, update, and manage multiple sites for Frappe/ERPNext applications on [*nix systems](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix-like) for development and production.
## Table of Contents
- [Docker Installation](#docker-installation)
- [Development Setup](#docker-installation-for-development)
- [Production Setup](#docker-installation-for-production)
- [Easy Install Script](#easy-install-script)
- [Manual Installation](#manual-installation)
- [Custom Bench commands](#custom-bench-commands)
- [Bench Manager](#bench-manager)