ERPNext Jobs Portal inaccessible

I am unable to post a new job in the erpnext portal ,

Frequently reported problem since a quite long time
E.g.:

No idea why Frappe doesn’t fix it… :man_shrugging:

And I don’t think there’s any plan to fix it anytime soon. @rmehta suggested moving job postings to Discuss in another thread some days ago, suggesting that Frappe really does not want to commit to continuing to maintain the Jobs site.

Personally, I don’t have a vested interest in the job posting page. However to me, it seems a bit unwise not to promote the jobs page. Better support and a stronger community means more satisfied users and, thus, more word-of-mouth marketing and long-term success… Anyway, not my call…

1 Like

I can fully understand why Frappe would want to stay out of job boards, etc., but if that’s the case I hope they take down the broken code soon.

I’m in a number of professional groups in my industry, and I often recommend ERPNext to companies looking to scale. Just the other day, I was talking to someone who said he’d been scared off completely because of his experience with the job board. Medium and large companies are very, very risk adverse when it comes to data and operations.

2 Likes

I like this idea for hosting another discourse forum if erpnext.org is going to be dropped:

1 Like

Thanks, @peterg for sharing your experience.

@gavindsouza has fixed this issue.

1 Like