ERPNext on Azure

Hey guys,
I want to upload my code in Azure platform. Any lead will be appreciated.

You can mount the azure store using SMB or CIFs.

You don’t say what OS you are, but look at the mount command or the mount.cifs tool. That should be a good starting point.

Thanks for replying @crafter, I am new to ERP deployment in Azure via GIT.
Can you please help me with explanation.

The topic is too big, and your question is too general.

My tip for the mount is to allow you to copy backups to an azure store. You create a store, create your backups locally, and copy the files to the store.

There are many references that can help you with the exact way for your server, for example Use Azure Files on Linux VM – Heran on Azure

Getting this error now…
Someone please help .

error: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/acorn: No such file or directory\nerror: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/cypress: No such file or directory\nerror: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/errno: No such file or directory\nerror: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/sshpk-verify: No such file or directory\nerror: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/strip-indent: No such file or directory\nerror: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/svgo: No such file or directory\nerror: unable to create file apps/frappe/node_modules/.bin/which: No such file or directory\nAlready on ‘master’\n\n/usr/bin/git checkout master --force

Check your permissions.

Thanks for replying @crafter, please tell me where I can check permissions?