ERPNext on Shared Server

Hi,
I have website domain registered with GoDaddy. I have 30 GB disk space available on server. Is it possible to deploy ERPNext on this server so that I can run the same using IP address of my website?

I hope I am able to detail my problem.

PS: I purchased domain from GoDaddy (not sure if it is called shared hosting).

1 Like

Due to the fact you’re asking this question I’d not be 100% sure that operating your own ERPNext server is the best idea and rather recommend you to register an instance at Frappe’s erpnext.com cloud

1 Like

Thanks for reply and suggestion. But still I would like to mention here that I managed to install webERP on shared server but it lacks some functionalities. Thats why I was wondering if it is possible to install ERPNext also on shared server?

I think this can help.

https://frappe.io/docs/user/en/bench/guides/adding-custom-domains

1 Like

Hello vrms and nabinhait. I have a special requirement to host ERPNext in a data center in UAE to comply with upcoming laws where financial tax data needs to stay in-country. I basically need to have same setup as erpnext.com hosted in-country and also localized so customers can be on-boarded quickly with minimum setup (language, currency, tax rates will be pre-configured for that country). How can I contact you to discuss this issue? My email is sami at aiqual dot com I appreciate communicating with you.

1 Like

Hi Aiqual. It would be nice to know how it worked out for you.

1 Like