QuickBooks setup video ERPNext Quickbooks Connector
- Quickbooks Setting(Configuration) page.
- Quickbooks Configuration Page helps to specify some of the settings like default shipping account , default warehouses, default selling price list and buying list and Tax mapper between tax heads of QuickBook and ERPNext.
* QB doesn’t help with tax head wise break as in master entries (Tax ID) through API calls but just exchanges tax code and tax rate. So, mapping it exactly with Tax ID in ERPNext was a challenge. So, Tax Mapper.
- Tax Mapper helps to map the Tax ID in ERPNext with Tax Rate from QuickBooks. It does look up through this table to do the actual entry back in ERPNext which should match QB entry and ledger.
- There is fall back tax if nothing matches gets accounted into Undefined Tax head.
- Item wise Taxes.
- QuickBook has certain features which help user operate at item level and tax is one of, where user has a provision to apply taxes at item or service level.
- ERPNext too has this support but not visual. So, this helps to translate item wise tax break from QuickBook to ERPNext.
- Sync up SI & PI from QuickBook now shows a Tax breakup at indivual item level.
- Record level syncing
Accounts : Quickbooks Accounts now syncs into ERPNext with proper account Type example Bank, Receivable, payable
Inventory/Items : QuickBook Items sync to item master handles both stock item or non-stock (service) item.
Customer : QuickBook Customer sync with customer master captures details like customer currency, default customer debit account.
Suppliers/Vendors : QuickBook Supplier get sync with supplier master with details as supplier currency, default supplie credit account.
Sales Invoice/Invoice : Quickbooks Invoice sync with sales invoice along with details as customer debit account and proper Individual item Taxes.
Purchase Invoice/Bill : Quickbooks Purchase Invoice with purchase invoice along with details as supplier credit account and proper Individual item Taxes.
Expense Entry : Expense Entry will get synced into Journal Entry.
Credit note : Credit Note sync into Journal Entry.
Supplier Credit/Debit Note : Supplier Credit sync into Journal Entry.
Payment Entries : Syncing Payment Entry For multiple Currency with Foreign Currency Exchange Gain or Loss in case of partial or full Payment for both SI and PI.
Syncing Journal Entries.
- At a state syncing now helps to match up ERPNext stock balances and account balances with QuickBooks with certain tolerance at cases. for example there is somewhat difference in Credit Note/Debit Note and it’s adjustment process in both application.
Thanks & Regards
New Indictrans Technologies