ERPNext Roadmap

Hello all , please i am an ERPNext consultant. How can I get a detailed ERPNext Implementation strategy for my potential clients. I understand that the implementation strategy differs according to the types of companies. But i am looking for something I can use as a guide / template which I can tweak depending on the type of client I come in contact with.

Thanks

Hi Mike,

Welcome to ERPnext and here’s hoping you find success with ERPNext with your clients.

You are right, there isn’t something like a template that you can use for an implementation, but typically you can segment the implementations by the Modules and, if manufacturing is involved: Made to Stock, Made to Order, Configure to Order, etc. etc.

There is a wealth of information here on the forum and on erpnext.com and erpnext.org portals. Plus people are helpful here, so you can get your approaches validated here, when you are in doubt.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like

Hello, I hope this is not an unwelcome reply. Of the forum options there, which would be the best?

Personally, I would like to find an “intro” type of forum where I can write my use case and see if there is any good input from the community for my first steps.

I also have an idea for a business that would be for other companies to all connect to, as a marketplace, and these would be many and various. I would like to be able to get performance information for ERPNext to see if it’s a suitable backend to use for this site.

Hi John,

Welcome to ERPNext. Hope you have a great experience with ERPNext and here at the forum.

You are at the ERPNext forum that’s most viewed and replied. So, please go ahead and post on. Somebody will provided their thoughtful and carefully considered opinions (well, most times at least).

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Jay

1 Like