Erpnext_Shopify synchronisation trouble

Hi I’ve got some problem with the module. Right now I can only sync one product, a template with multiple variant, but then the module stop working the “enable sync” get unchecked.

What do you think it is?

Thank you,

Charles-A.

P.S. : Here the issue : No log on error · Issue #76 · frappe/erpnext_shopify · GitHub

Ok I think I find part of the problem.

Since you add a try except in the code to send a EMAIL and disable the sync, we do not get Error in the sceduler log anymore because the error is handle before.

Am I right about this?

Thank

Charles-André

@saurabh6790 Please check.

@chafor

It raising some exception while syncing. Please check you Scheduler logs for more details.

@saurabh6790 That’s the trouble. I’ve had to put your try except in commentary in order to get the error back in scheduler logs…

By putting your “try except” in the api.py you’ve disable the error handler that add error in the scheduler logs.

Also here the new error message I get when I disable try except.

Method: hourly_long, Handler: erpnext_shopify.api.sync_shopify_resources
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/tasks.py", line 114, in scheduler_task
    frappe.get_attr(handler)()
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/api.py", line 31, in sync_shopify_resources
    sync_products(shopify_settings.price_list, shopify_settings.warehouse)
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py", line 17, in sync_products
    sync_erpnext_items(price_list, warehouse, shopify_item_list)
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py", line 313, in sync_erpnext_items
    sync_item_with_shopify(item, price_list, warehouse)
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py", line 344, in sync_item_with_shopify
    new_item = post_request("/admin/products.json", item_data)
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/shopify_requests.py", line 43, in post_request
    r.raise_for_status()
  File "/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/requests/models.py", line 840, in raise_for_status
    raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
 HTTPError: 422 Client Error: Unprocessable Entity for url: https://d0bd7d4658f091be6dc8bee081f8ea1c:2bab8f996f2ba1c4f80841dcc4c79bcd@hockeywholesalecanada.myshopify.com//admin/products.json

There seem to be a problem when you send one Item to Shopify I’ll add some code to create a file of the JSON send to help you find the source.

Hi,

is the problem solved?..i got this error when send variants item…

THanks