Erpnext Website Products Page

Hi,

Trying to establish my shopping site with erpnext. When I click on the products link in the top bar, it leads to the contact page. I made product group and product settings. I can display the product page I added. When I click on the products list of products, it leads to the contact page. I checked the error pages and it doesn’t give any errors. I’ve also tried changing the name of the product group route. I’ve installed a new theme in it, but the result has not changed.

The error I took when I removed the products.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 45, in render
    data = render_page_by_language(path)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 142, in render_page_by_language
    return render_page(path)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 158, in render_page
    return build(path)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 165, in build
    return build_page(path)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 178, in build_page
    context = get_context(path)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 28, in get_context
    context = build_context(context)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 87, in build_context
    ret = context.doc.get_context(context)
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/item_group/item_group.py", line 75, in get_context
    "products_as_list": cint(frappe.db.get_single_value('Website Settings', 'products_as_list'))
  File "/opt/bench/cloudapp/apps/frappe/frappe/database/database.py", line 543, in get_single_value
    if df.fieldtype in frappe.model.numeric_fieldtypes:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'fieldtype'

In addition, I am creating a new chat in the chat section of the website, there is no notification in the management panel (desk) but when I open the chat window, I can see the message. Here I can not respond to the message. Javascript gives error.

Error code:
> Uncaught TypeError: e.last_message.seen is not a function
> at Object.onclick [as click] (chat.js:1997)
> at HTMLAnchorElement.p (hyper.min.js:1)

Web site: https://misscix.com.tr

Thanks

Hi @Saadettin_Yasir_AKEL

your theme site is beautiful, Could you share this theme?. Thank alot

I’m glad you like it. :slight_smile: After fixing the errors, You can be sure to share it soon.

1 Like

Hi,

I can solve the problem. I have installed the develop version as branch. I’ve changed an edited code again and the problem is solved. Maybe this code needs to be checked again for product listing.

The code I added again: (database/database.py)

if val=="0" or val=="1":
		# check type
		val = int(val)

The code I deleted(database/database.py)

df = frappe.get_meta(doctype).get_field(fieldname)
	if df.fieldtype in frappe.model.numeric_fieldtypes:
		val = cint(val)
1 Like