Err_network_io_suspended

Hi,
I have just updated my ERPNext and after that I am continuously receiving below error:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NETWORK_IO_SUSPENDED
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)

I appreciate, if anyone let me the the reason for the same.

You provided very basic info, can’t tell you the exact reason.
However many times the error is due to .py file.

Try these
bench --site site_name migrate
or
take backup and reinstall bench (bench --site site_name reinstall)
bench --site site_name clear-website-cache
bench start

@MCD-50
Thanks for your reply, tell me what you want to know?
I don’t want to re-install bench but before that I want to try to resolve it without re-installing the bench.

I tried:
bench --site site1.local migrate
But it didn’t help me out. I am getting this error very frequently even in every 1-2 second while updating the Sales Order doctype using customize form.

Here is the error, I am receiving on browser console:
jquery.min.js:4 POST http://erp0.misport.com/ 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)

This is the error I received while customizing sales order form and then I updated the bench:

**[ERROR] 2017-06-05 09:16:26,088 | /home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py:
Request Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 55, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 21, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 52, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 907, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 80, in runserverobj
frappe.desk.form.run_method.runserverobj(method, docs=docs, dt=dt, dn=dn, arg=arg, args=args)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/run_method.py”, line 35, in runserverobj
r = doc.run_method(method)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 666, in run_method
out = Document.hook(fn)(self, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 891, in composer
return composed(self, method, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 874, in runner
add_to_return_value(self, fn(self, *args, **kwargs))
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 660, in
fn = lambda self, *args, **kwargs: getattr(self, method)(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/custom/doctype/customize_form/customize_form.py”, line 148, in save_customization
updatedb(self.doc_type)
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_schema.py”, line 70, in updatedb
tab.sync()
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_schema.py”, line 149, in sync
self.alter()
File “/home/ubuntu/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/db_schema.py”, line 348, in alter
raise e
rationalError: (1118, 'Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. This includes storage overhead, check the manual. You have to change some

After updating bench this error didn’t come again but the error
jquery.min.js:4 POST http://erp0.misport.com/ 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)
started coming.

Regards
Ruchin Sharma