Error after upgrade on the hosted platform

Hello everyone

While adding some articles in the system I got a popup notifcation to tell me I got an update.

This sounded very nice, but when I loaded the articles page back, I got a big error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 56, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 42, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 907, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/client.py”, line 281, in get_js
with open(contentpath, “r”) as srcfile:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’./assets/frappe/css/daterangepicker.css’

And in the next box:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 56, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 42, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 907, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/benches/bench-2017-04-17/apps/frappe/frappe/client.py”, line 281, in get_js
with open(contentpath, “r”) as srcfile:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’./assets/frappe/css/daterangepicker.css’

(messages look the same)

Anyway, I wanted to clear out: I am using the system on erpnext.com, so I have no control over the code.

Anyone any idea how this can be solved?

Thank you

can you share steps to reproduce the issue ?
Also please share version of erpnext and frappe version

Okay

So strange thing happened

Now the error is gone

So possibly it has something to do with my browser cache

However I did restart my browser and my computer to solve the issue

Versions:

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v8.0.13 (master)

Frappe Framework: v8.0.18 (master)

The steps were:

From the Desk, click on “Article”