Error: Invalid file path: interview.bundle.js

When attempting to open the interview document in Frappe HR, users encounter the following error message: “Invalid file path: interview.bundle.js”. This error disrupts the user experience and prevents proper access to the interview document.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue so I can resume normal usage of Frappe.

which version do you use? @Masky

@NCP
Frappe Version : 14
ERPNext Version : 14
hrms : develop branch

Hi @Masky,

You need to use the stable version of HRMS because HRMS currently operates on the develop (16.x.x) branch, which might not be compatible with the framework/(Frappe and ERPNext).

Thank You!

Hi, @NCP

Could you please advise on which version of the HRMS is considered stable and compatible with Frappe and ERPNext version 14? Ensuring I use the correct versions together will help me avoid such errors and improve my overall experience with the platform.

Thank you once again for your support and guidance.

If you’re using Frappe/ERPNext version 14 and you need to use the HRMS feature specifically designed for version 14, this ensures you won’t encounter any problems or errors in the future.

I’m currently facing an issue in Production Server that I’ve been unable to resolve on my own. Below is a screenshot of the code where the error seems to occur:

I’ve reviewed the code multiple times but haven’t been able to pinpoint the issue. If anyone could provide insights or suggestions on how to resolve this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your time and support.