Error message not showing

My frappe erpnext propject is hosted on Digital ocean, the problem is that Error message is not showing as it shows in local (attached below image), for all Doctype. (only beep sounds come)

Any error is not shown on Live server, can anyone tell what may be the issue.
I also have a project which is running on AWS, their the Error message is shown same as local.

@Rajat96318 how about the console log ?

@bahaou in console log it shows error in save.docs something like this

also in error list the error is not shown

Hi @Rajat96318,

First you have to create a Salary Structure.
After the Salary Structure Assignment form allows you to assign a particular Salary Structure to the employee.

Please check it. (video is older but check the flow)

Thank You!

@NCP i am doing payroll module from 4 months, i know all this, also have setup payroll for 3 company.
The problem is when i click in on “Create Salary Slip” button in Payroll entry in live server, error comes(beep sound), when i restart the server the issue is resolved :magic

Which Version?

@NCP

If there’s a real problem, we can’t fix it because we don’t support version 13 or older anymore.

I’ve also tested everything and found no issues with the latest versions 14 and 15.

Thank You!

@NCP i don’t think it’s a version issue because on local its working fine, on a AWS server a erpnext project is their also their working fine
One question i have not setup the production environment their, does this the issue the frappe.msg() is not shown?
setting production environment important?

This error comes when the salary structure is none (getting value none) in the salary slip. Also, make sure to compare the dates of the salary structure and the salary slip.

I think, it’s not an issue.