Error on submitting a Sales Invoice

I get this error on submitting a sales invoice “Incorrect number of General Ledger Entries found. You might have selected a wrong Account in the transaction.”
I have allowed negative stock and checked all accounts chosen on the sales invoice but I still get the same error. How can I submit without getting this error. Please help

Seems like you have entered warehouse account in the “Expense Account” field. Please check and confirm. Another option might be you have entered "target warehouse " same as from warehouse.

Please explain

Because, I have not done any of the two things @ArundhatiS you mentioned. and all the details and settings are the same as other sales invoices that I have already posted successfully.

Hello,

members I posted this problem, thanks for the replies but it still persists. any solutions will be appreciated[quote=“Kagabuisa, post:1, topic:13266, full:true”]
I get this error on submitting a sales invoice "Incorrect number of General Ledger Entries found. You might have selected a wrong Account in the transaction."I have allowed negative stock and checked all accounts chosen on the sales invoice but I still get the same error. How can I submit without getting this error. Please help
[/quote]