ERROR: Setup wizard

Hello Guys,

I am getting error while setup wizard for new site in develop branch.

Anybody has solution ?

Thanks.

@Ketan.ERPNext

Please share the version of apps? Which domains you have selected in setup wizard?

I am using ERPNext version 10 and frappe 11. Error raise selected any domain for service,distribution.

Please Help me.

update your bench and it would be solved

Thanks for replay.

Getting the below issue:

INFO:bench.utils:updating bench
INFO:bench.utils:git pull
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/bench”, line 11, in
load_entry_point(‘bench==4.1.0’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘bench’)()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bench-4.1.0-py2.7.egg/bench/cli.py”, line 40, in cli
bench_command()
File “/home/serpentcs/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 722, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/serpentcs/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 697, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “/home/serpentcs/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1066, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/serpentcs/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 895, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “/home/serpentcs/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 535, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bench-4.1.0-py2.7.egg/bench/commands/update.py”, line 36, in update
update_bench()
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bench-4.1.0-py2.7.egg/bench/utils.py”, line 254, in update_bench
exec_cmd(“git pull”, cwd=cwd)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/bench-4.1.0-py2.7.egg/bench/utils.py”, line 153, in exec_cmd
raise CommandFailedError(cmd)
bench.utils.CommandFailedError: git pull

did you run this command ?

bench update --patch

You might be running bench update from the wrong directory

i also have this problem when my Setup Wizard not complete…
usually i open the database and delete the data inside tabDomain
and thats work for me :joy:

when we click the Setup Complete on Setup Wizard, the function already create default data inside the database, thats why when the setup wizard failed and do the setup wizard again, it will shown “Duplicate”