Extend and override monthly attendance sheet js file through custom app

I have custom app which is overriding some function for monthly_attendance_sheet.py which use Monkey Patching for python file, but in monthly_attendance_sheet.js I want add some filter as well,
this is the original file structure:

frappe.query_reports["Monthly Attendance Sheet"] = {
    "filters": [ ...
    ],
    "onload": function() { ...
    }
}

And I want to add following new items to the filters section

{
    "fieldname":"branch",
    "label": __("Branch"),
    "fieldtype": "Link",
    "options": "Branch",
    "default": frappe.defaults.get_user_default("Branch"),
    "reqd": 0
},
{
    "fieldname":"department",
    "label": __("Department"),
    "fieldtype": "Link",
    "options": "Department",
    "default": frappe.defaults.get_user_default("Department"),
    "reqd": 0
},

If I edit the original file which is located in here /workspace/development/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/hr/report/monthly_attendance_sheet/monthly_attendance_sheet.py it will works perfectly, but I need override that file by hooks.py by using my custom app.

Any solution or idea
Thanks

Have you got any solution ?
please share what you have done to achieve it

Yes the solution is pick better framework like Odoo, Laravel or Play Framework, with open community, after one year or more working with ERP Next, I find out the community is closed to small groups which mostly are located in India and they don’t have interest to share the knowledge, the application is designed to be like (I mean open source but if you need more information pay for it) so even the main official documentation is old, when they can get payed for solution 100~1000$ or more why they answer to others questions or even put more resolution to the documentation.

Don’t wast your time, pick right tools from right people