Fields which linked to "DocType" does not translated

Hello everyone,

I need help about a translation issue that occurs when a field that linked to “DocType” (also can be shown at the screen shot below) is selected. Any other dropdown fields are translated correctly, but whenever we choose a field which is linked a DocType itself, the selection becomes English.

I believe screenshots will explain it better.

I tried to create a new Opportunity with selecting Customer (in Turkish “Müşteri”) for opportunity_from field. Here is the settings of Opportunity DocType and Opportunity From field.

Also we tried to translate via Customize Form. It didn’t work as well.

1 Like

Same issue for Spanish :frowning: