File Attachment Path Configuration in ERPNext/Frappe

Hello Frappe Community,

v14.54.1
I’ve been encountering challenges while attempting to update the file attachment path in my ERPNext/Frappe setup. Despite making changes in configuration files like site_config.json and Nginx settings to point to a new path (/mnt/wdmycloud/), the system seems to persistently use the old path (/opt/bench/frappe-bench/sites/erp.mysite.com/private/files) for file attachments.

I’ve ensured that:

• Configuration changes have been accurately made in site_config.json, Nginx configuration, and Supervisor settings.
  • Permissions for the new file path have been set correctly for the user running the application.
  • All services (Nginx, Supervisor, and the application server) have been restarted after making the configuration changes.

However, despite these steps, the application continues to use the old file path for attachments.

Could you please guide me on how to troubleshoot or further investigate this issue? Are there any additional configuration files or settings specific to Frappe/ERPNext that I might be missing, or any caching mechanisms that could be causing this persistence of the old file path?

Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

you can override the save method by using write_file hook in your custom app