FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Whenever I want to check other documents linked with a sales order or a project, I get the following error : "FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/manufacturing/doctype/production_order’.

It seems a past update might have gone wrong and unnoticed, but I can’t find a way to fix it. The doctype production_order was renamed in erpnext/rename_production_order_to_work_order.py at develop · frappe/erpnext · GitHub, but apprently my installation expects the module “production_order” for a reason.

I did ran bench update --reset, to no avail, same for bench migrate. We have been running erpnext for 3 years in productions without real issue.

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v12.9.3 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.6.1 (version-12)

It is possible that an update was run as the incorrect user, which might have caused ownership to be changed.
Should be able to fix via this command (tune it to your system requirements)

sudo chown -R $USER:$USER ~/frappe-bench/*
1 Like

@trentmu, I checked the ownership already and by precaution I ran the chown command once more. Same as before. The folder does not exists on disk, as it should not. It’s not part of the git repo and I don’t use any custom modules at all. The only thing I can see is that the doctype production_order was rename to work_order but something, somewhere kept the old name of the doctype.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.