Footer - Letter Head workaround

Hi guys, I got a problem.

I have prepared few documents template (Purchase Order, Delivery Note, etc). All use my standard Letter Head (that basically has my logo and not much else.

For my invoice I wanted to put my bank account details on the bottom of the page, but unfortunately, using the customisation page, I can’t find a way to put those details on the bottom, but they are always right after the last table with some content.

So, my workaround was to create a new letter head with the bank account on the footer. It works, but unfortunately only when I create the PDF of the invoice, for some reason if I print the invoice, the footer is not there.

The main issue is that i usually have to create invoice on the fly with my mobile and the PDF function for some reason doesnt work on the android app (it just show a grey page with the URL on the top).

Two questions:

1. is there a way to force something on the bottom of a page without using the Letter Head footer?
  2. if not, is there a way to fix the PDF function within the android app?

PS
3) any other idea how to solve the issue?

Thanks guys!
Rob

If your just want to add your bank details why dont you add it in the terms and conditions of your invoice. This generally gets printed after the Amount in words is printed.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ajit