Good morning, good afternoon or good night,
I am using version 8.0.22 and I have noticed the following behavior:
- Go to Set-up > Letter Head
- Create or edit a Letter Head
- Add an image in the html window and save the record
- Re-open the record, click on the image, a small toolbar appears, with 7 buttons “100%”, “50%”, … “bin”
- Without closing the toolbar nor saving the record, click on the top-left menu icon “E”, the toolbar stays visible on the screen
- Go to another transaction, like Customer, the toolbar is still visible
- Click on the “bin” button of the toolbar, the toolbar closes
- Go back to the Letter Head, the image has disappeared but there is no log of it
- If you insert again the same image, you get a warning message telling you that the image already exists in the Letter Head.
The normal behavior should be that, at step 5., the toolbar must be closed automatically.