Frappe 15.4.1 requires Pillow~=10.0.1

ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
drive 0.0.1 requires Pillow==10.0.0, but you have pillow 10.0.1 which is incompatible.

ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
frappe 15.4.1 requires Pillow~=10.0.1, but you have pillow 10.0.0 which is incompatible.

Hey,
Thanks for pointing this out, should be fixed after this.

i have similar issue

drive 0.0.1 requires Pillow~=10.0.0, but you have pillow 10.2.0 which is incompatible.

frappe 15.15.0 requires Pillow~=10.2.0, but you have pillow 10.0.1 which is incompatible.

and I actually have this version

thanks for your response but the same issue is still

when I removed the drive app, the error disappeared