Frappe/ERPNext Theming Tool

Certainly. Here comes:

This thread may help !!!

Oof. Like in the linked thread, the ownership was all correct on my system, and the chown didn’t change a thing nor help a bit :slightly_frowning_face:

EDIT: I don’t know where the hiccups came from, but just now I tried again and it worked. Could you please add to the very first post that you have to set developer mode first for the second command - the actual installation - to work? Thank you!

EDIT 2: Doing a really great job there, thanks a lot, @afarran3

1 Like

I just want to notice any one that want to use this tool, you should enable “developer_mode” first.

Thanks @mwrsa.

Before I kill my system by trying it out - is the Theming Tool compatible to the current V.13 of ERPNext?

Edit: Ok, let me poke @afarran3 :laughing: You out there? Have you tried it?

2 Likes

Hi,
I have an error

An error occurred while installing theming_tool:
(‘Module Def’, ‘Theming Tool’, IntegrityError(1062, “Duplicate entry ‘Theming Tool’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”))

how I can solve it plz?

bench uninstall-app theming_tool --force

1 Like

I got error when I tried this " bench uninstall-app theming_tool --force "

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:‘./erp.digitalfuturedev.com/private/backups/20220102_160516-erp_digitalfuturedev_com/-database.sql.gz’

Bench —site erp.digitalfuturedev.com uninstall-app theming_tool —force

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your help !

I installed theming tool but when I add my theme settings nothing happen!

also code for theme never change !

what’s the wrong !

1 Like

Yes it works just fine with V.13.

It will not work like this, you should not use the code field to add any CSS code (it will be enabled in V.2) instead you can use the table and other fields for adding your customization

Hi @afarran3 , does this work with V14? Have you tested it? I really like the concept and was thinking of experimenting on my V14 ERPNext.