Frappe/ERPNext Version History

Hi, Im looking for the frappe version history but could not find one. I would like to know how far are we from the current release. We are still running version 12.0.8 but recently encountering slow response in accessing any module. Aside from the users generating reports that caused a huge amount of system resources, I am thinking of maybe upgrading our current version could also help addressing our issue.

Appreciate any experts advise.

Thank you.

@darwin_perez I think you are looking for this page: Releases · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

(It’s long! Keep scrolling!)

Thanks for this @MichaelPinkowski. I have checked this before but it seems they are not in order as released. I’d like to get atleast an overview of how far are we.

Hi,

The search in this forum might be useful. Try searching for the term Release Notes, and order the results by date. The Options can be used to refine the search.

It may also be useful to describe the operating environment of your current installation. It may be that as it has grown it needs more resources. Slow responses can have different causes , and there are tools to diagnose bottlenecks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.