Frappeverse Conference 2023 is here!

Frappeverse 2023, is coming your way on the 8th and 9th of September in the city of Mumbai. Only this time, bigger than ever! :tada:

Brace yourself for these 2 days filled with inspiring talks and fresh innovations that will leave you ‘Thinking Beyond’ ERPNext and dive more into Frappeverse.

Register now and be a part of our most anticipated Frappe Community gathering!

conference.frappe.io

33 Likes

Venue looks promising. Best of both worlds- A 5star Auditorium

2 Likes

For anyone (especially North Americans) that are considering attending the conference, but don’t know if it would be worthwhile OR find the mechanics of travel etc a bit daunting, I would be happy to let you know about my experiences in attending 3 recent ones. Hit me up at michael@parsimony.com with questions and we can jump on a call. tl;dr Its Awesome. …and India is pretty cool too.

23 Likes

The Call for Sponsors for Frappeverse 2023 is officially open now. :mega:
Become a sponsor

:star2:Join us at our most anticipated in-person annual conference in Mumbai, where we will dive deep into the world of Frappeverse to explore fresh releases and endless possibilities. :rocket:

:handshake:Support the open-source community and get all the visibility for your brand!

3 Likes

Registered already!
Just hoping we won’t have to travel back in time to attend :stuck_out_tongue:
Just kidding, someone should fix this typo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for pointing out the typo. We have made the changes.
See you at the conference! @shubhamgupta123

Inviting speakers for Frappeverse 2023. Propose a Talk now.

It’s time to shine at our annual conference and share your ideas with our wonderful community. :speech_balloon:

Join us in shaping the future of Frappeverse together!

1 Like

@Anupama_Bara I have a question

I am adding +1 for Myself and another Person. and I am inputting the +1 name.

What if I want to change name of the +1 person in case, he is unable to attend, and I want to take another person from my company instead.

Can it be done.

Sure - tickets can be transferred.

2 Likes

Thanks @rmehta

Registered Myself and +1.

See you at Conference.

3 Likes

Hey there again! :wave:

Frappeverse 2023 is only a few months away, and things are prepping well to make it the most incredible experience ever. Get ready for some exciting scoop on v15 updates for ERPNext and interesting product launches on the first day; and on the second day, we will dive into inspiring community stories and discussions. :speaking_head:

You are just in time to grab the early bird pass with a couple of more hours left for this special offer.

Register now! :alarm_clock::tickets:

Last day for early bird pass: 10th July’23

This time, we are back in a new avatar that will tinker you to “Think Beyond” ERPNext and explore more! Join us in being part of the Frappe Community and stir up some interesting discussions.

Register here

Registration done.

See you at the conference! would love to meet @NCP and @buildwithhussain :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Michael

Do we have an american ERPNext-Frappe conference or meetup?

Saludos desde Puerto Plata (norte Republica Dominicana / Caribbe / Central America)

1 Like

Hi @debrunner It’s great to meet you.

I was just thinking about a North American conference the other day. @tmatteson and I have kicked the idea around several times over the years. We’ll keep you in mind if we come up with something.

4 Likes

@MichaelPinkowski A conference in North America is something I would be interested in attending as well. Crossing the pond is a bit pricey

With less than a month to the conference, we have some exciting updates for you!

🚀 The momentum is building

We’ve already locked in 450+ attendees, prepared 31+ engaging talks, and partnered with 5 sponsors – and the momentum is only growing.

🗓️ Dive into the schedule

Collaborating closely with community developers, partners, customers, and contributors, we’ve curated a lineup that promises insightful talks, panel interviews, and interactive Q&A sessions.

Check out the schedule here.

Just like last year, each day of the conference centers around a specific theme:

Day 1: Products Day

Day 2: Ecosystem Day

🎓 Level up with Frappe Framework training

Just before the conference, we have programmed an in-person Frappe Framework Training Course scheduled for September 6th and 7th. The training will be led by none other than @buildwithhussain.

During this training, you’ll learn more about the Frappe Framework and complete related assignments to earn a valuable certification. To ensure you don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity, secure your spot today!

Join us in making Frappeverse 2023 an unforgettable chapter in our community's journey.

Book your tickets today!

4 Likes

Looking forward to attending this year’s conference on 8th and 9th of the coming month… I am planning to reach Mumbai on the 7th… Let me know if any Frappers are planning/interested for a coffee meetup in the evening on that day…

Hello - We’ve enrolled one of our employees for the conference but haven’t received an email confirmation yet. The payment for the registration has been processed successfully. Could you please guide us on who to contact in order to verify the registration status? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, please share more details on your registrations over an email to conference@frappe.io - like the name of the employees and the date on which the registration was made.

Our team will then get back to you and resolve this. @sonal_sharma