FW: ERPNext Scheduler Failed

Hi,

We are receiving 100s of emails as per mail trail since last week. Please help to rectify the problem.

Best Regards,

Rajendren Subramaniam, M.Comp.Sc.(UM), B.Econs.(UM), MENSAN.

Description: Description: Description: cid:im...@01CE763D.F9CCE340

NK Group

Unit D-3-4 & D-3A-4, Level 4 Block D, SetiaWalk,
Persiaran Wawasan, Pusat Bandar Puchong,
47160, Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia

HP: +6017-8731155; Tel: +603-58822054, Fax: +603-58822053

Email: ra...@nk.com.my ; Website: www.nk.com.my

Setiawan, Ipoh, Alor Star

Confidential Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any disclosure of this email or of the parties to it, any copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this email and you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.  NK shall not be liable for improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this email nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.  It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the opening, use of or dealing with this email and its attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.  NK accepts no responsibility in this regard.

Sent: None
To: ra...@nk.com.my; kr...@nk.com.my; ku...@nk.com.my; ng@nk.com.my; ke...@nk.com.my
Subject: ERPNext Scheduler Failed

Dear System Managers,

Reporting ERPNext failed scheduler event:

URL: http://nk.erpnext.com

Time: 2013-08-07 13:03:17

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "app/startup/schedule_handlers.py", line 65, in run_fn
    fn()
  File "app/support/doctype/support_ticket/get_support_mails.py", line 80, in get_support_mails
    SupportMailbox()
  File "/var/www/repos/master/lib/webnotes/utils/email_lib/receive.py", line 109, in __init__
    self.get_messages()
  File "/var/www/repos/master/lib/webnotes/utils/email_lib/receive.py", line 142, in get_messages
    self.connect()
  File "/var/www/repos/master/lib/webnotes/utils/email_lib/receive.py", line 128, in connect
    self.pop = poplib.POP3_SSL(self.settings.host)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/poplib.py", line 350, in __init__
    raise socket.error, msg
 error: [Errno 111] Connection refused

Sent via ERPNext

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi Rajen,

That was because your support / sales / jobs id was not working correctly. We have also fixed so that that mail is sent only once a day.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

best,
Rushabh

T: @rushabh_mehta

On 12-Aug-2013, at 6:09 AM, "Rajendren Subramaniam" <ra...@nk.com.my> wrote:

Hi,
We are receiving 100s of emails as per mail trail since last week. Please help to rectify the problem.

Best Regards,
<image001.png>
NK Group
Email: ra...@nk.com.my ; Website: www.nk.com.my
Setiawan, Ipoh, Alor Star

Confidential Note: 
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any disclosure of this email or of the parties to it, any copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this email and you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.  NK shall not be liable for improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this email nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.  It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the opening, use of or dealing with this email and its attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.  NK accepts no responsibility in this regard.

Sent: None
To: ra...@nk.com.my; kr...@nk.com.my; ku...@nk.com.my; ng@nk.com.my; ke...@nk.com.my
Subject: ERPNext Scheduler Failed

Dear System Managers,

URL: http://nk.erpnext.com

fn()
  File "app/support/doctype/support_ticket/get_support_mails.py", line 80, in get_support_mails
    SupportMailbox()
  File "/var/www/repos/master/lib/webnotes/utils/email_lib/receive.py", line 109, in __init__
    self.get_messages()
  File "/var/www/repos/master/lib/webnotes/utils/email_lib/receive.py", line 142, in get_messages
    self.connect()
  File "/var/www/repos/master/lib/webnotes/utils/email_lib/receive.py", line 128, in connect
    raise socket.error, msg
Sent via ERPNext

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Hi Rushab,
I am still unable to solve this problem. The email account is working fine (able to send and receive emails from my outlook and webmail).
In the ERPnext, I could not find what is the issue with the following settings:-
Support Email

Your support email id - must be a valid email - this is where your emails will come!

POP3 Mail Server

POP3 mail server (e.g. pop.gmail.com)

Use SSL

User Name

Support Password

All the above settings are intact when i access the mails from webmail.nk.com.my. Please help where it could have gone wrong.

On Monday, August 12, 2013 11:28:38 AM UTC+8, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Hi Rajen,

That was because your support / sales / jobs id was not working correctly. We have also fixed so that that mail is sent only once a day.

best,
Rushabh

Hi,

Best Regards,
<image001.png>
NK Group

Confidential Note: 
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any disclosure of this email or of the parties to it, any copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon it may be unlawful and is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this email and you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.  NK shall not be liable for improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this email nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system.  It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the opening, use of or dealing with this email and its attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.  NK accepts no responsibility in this regard.

To: ra...@nk.com.my; kris...@nk.com.my; ku...@nk.com.my; ng@nk.com.my; k....@nk.com.my

Dear System Managers,

fn()
    SupportMailbox()
    self.get_messages()
    self.connect()
    raise socket.error, msg
Sent via ERPNext

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Your settings are blank. You need to uncheck "Sync Support Mails" and save the email settings. The errors will go away.

-Anand.

On 09-Sep-2013, at 7:48 AM, Rajendren Subramaniam <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rushab,
I am still unable to solve this problem. The email account is working fine (able to send and receive emails from my outlook and webmail).
In the ERPnext, I could not find what is the issue with the following settings:-
Support Email

Your support email id - must be a valid email - this is where your emails will come!

POP3 Mail Server

POP3 mail server (e.g. pop.gmail.com)

Use SSL

User Name

Support Password

All the above settings are intact when i access the mails from webmail.nk.com.my. Please help where it could have gone wrong.

On Monday, August 12, 2013 11:28:38 AM UTC+8, Rushabh Mehta wrote:
Hi Rajen,

best,
Rushabh

Hi,

Best Regards,
<image001.png>
NK Group

Confidential Note: 

To: ra...@nk.com.my; kris...@nk.com.my; ku...@nk.com.my; ng@nk.com.my; k....@nk.com.my

Dear System Managers,

fn()
    SupportMailbox()
    self.get_messages()
    self.connect()
    raise socket.error, msg
Sent via ERPNext

-- 

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.