Getting Error in Employee Loan Doctype

Hello guys.

I have an issue here that I got an error when I want to create a new employee loan record.
The error said here:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/devpire-inc/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 57, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/frappe/devpire-inc/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 22, in handle
    data = execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/frappe/devpire-inc/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 53, in execute_cmd
    return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/frappe/devpire-inc/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 922, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
TypeError: get_employee_loan_application() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Guys. I think Employee Loan Doctype have an issue right now. I was create a new loan type and its working good.
After that i creating a new employee loan application and its working find as well.
After I created the new employee loan application, it jumps over to employee loan doctype automatically and bring all the data that have been filled on employee loan application.

And the problem is on Employee Loan Doctype. Its always popup the above error and second problem is when i want to set the “Interest Income Account” field to be a new type of income account (“loan from employee account” in indirect income parent), that new account can not be setup.

Maybe I think this is a bug. If Im wrong, please correct me.