Gmail Group as Email Account

We use Google Workspace and we have multiple Groups that we use to receive leads, supports, and such. Each group has an email address (ex: leads@company.com) but there is no password for them. How can I use the email address and add it to ERPNext? Every time I try adding it, it asks me for a password. I tried checking the “Use different Email ID” and add my email and authorize it, but I still don’t receive the emails sent to the group. Any solution for this?

We have a similar topic but have not yet rolled out Google Workspace for mailing.
My approach: Create one system-user account in Google Workspace which have all functional email addresses as aliases. You have ti change the google groups email addresses beforehand. These account has to integrated of every different sender address seperatly. In ERPNext you can choose the sender mail address.

It will solve the issue with the mail box integration but it is also blocking to use Google groups and the advantages of the functions.

Has someone else implemented this in another way?

It’s possible there’s a pathway with the Connected App feature but I’m only using for a Google Drive integration at this point. I have seen others using it to fetch mail.

So, instead of having the google groups, you created aliases for the google user account? And then added each email acount to ERPnext, using the alias as the user id, and the same password for all of them? Or how did you work this out? As I understand, the problem is that the “Always use accounts email address as sender” check is not working on v14

We have not yet set up like explained. It is our plan to have one functional user who has all special e-mail addresses as aliases and then create several e-mail accounts all with the same credentials and check “Use different E-Mail ID”