Hi awesome people,
I’m having some trouble with the gross profit report. I need to look at the profitability of each invoice and the “Group By” filter for the invoice does not seem to work!
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
I know, the problem is not that,
Actually, what i need to have is only one “invoice line” per invoice. So i can directly see if that invoice was profitable or not. Since this report has multiple lines per one invoice, i can not see that.
Hope you understood me now.
anyone?
Hi All,
I too need the ability to group the Gross Profit report by invoice. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi all,
Got the same problem here. Is this a bug or a wanted feature?
Thanks!
+1 to this ,
in gross profit invoice wise grouping , there is not even a sub total or a break after each invoice showing the invoices overall profit !
to see the overall profit details of an invoice you have to filter it with each individual invoice and see from the totals , which exactly isnt helpful if you want to see the profits of each invoice in general ,
we need invoice wise profit summary!