GSTR-1 Beta is released today 🎉

We are thrilled to announce the release of GSTR-1 Beta, designed to simplify your GSTR-1 filing process.

Feature Highlights

• Seamless API Integration: Effortlessly fetch unfiled/filed data from the GST Portal to compare data before and after filing GSTR-1.
  • Comprehensive Overview: Access a complete overview of Ledger Balances, Transactions, and data as per the GST Portal.
  • Enhanced Control: Ensure data integrity by preventing modifications to Sales Invoices once GSTR-1 is filed.

Take a sneak peek at some screenshots below!

Navigate through GSTR-1

Compare, Export, and File

Compare Historical Data

GSTR-1 Beta is available in both v15 and v14 for you to try out.

Docs: GSTR-1 | India Compliance

Happy filing!

14 Likes

Hi Smit_Vora, I am wei xiang and just started learning on eprnext system. If I want to implement sst for malaysia inside erpnext what are the steps I can take into account for?
How about gst (singapore based), how do I setup in the erpnext? The erpnext is for my company. Hope you can get back to me soon ya.

Hi,

I am not aware of laws and requirements for Malaysia or Singapore. But following doc could be useful for you to setup taxes.

https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/taxes

Consider having new thread for more specific issue if something is not clear.

Oh I see, for HR part how can I add a new field like EPF for the Payroll category though? Any references you can suggest? This is for the ERPNext.