Happy new year (absolute offtopic)

Probably, the only new year resolution that I have accomplished in 2023 is still being alive. And, believe me, is not so bad. :sweat_smile:

This forum helped me a lot over this time. Many thanks to anyone here who helps other people and share their time and knowledge.

Wish you all peace (please), love, health, (some money) and a very happy new 2024.

6 Likes

Same for you, especially since my money depends on you :smiley:

I think you have accomplished more things.

It hasn’t been easy, especially these last 3 months. But you have made me learn some Python and many other things, we have started some apps… Also, I started to like frappe and ended up enrolling in two training sessions during my vacations.

I have learned a lot from you, from our bro @buildwithhussain, from many others on YouTube and of course from the forum. I will try to give back to the community what it has given us

Let’s see what it brings us, I hope for health, but I won’t get my hopes up because I’m already starting it with covid or flu :man_facepalming: :rofl:

Thank you all, see you next year. A hug for everyone.

2 Likes

I must thank God coz 3 of my 2023 years resolution succeeded. ERPNext sales to 3 clients and implementations.

2024 is for more ERPNext development knowledge and more clients.

Hope of more knowledge and clients. Only regret is knowing of ERPNext late.

2 Likes

@jls See you soon, bro!

1 Like

Compliments of the new season guys. Can EPRNext be used as an Insurance Management system. And how would it work.

I need to advise a potential client