Help to configure pycharm to debug

Hi, I need help to configure my pycharm to debug erpnext.
i was try all configuration from this link (Debugging Frappe with PyCharm), but no one work.

Here is my configuration and error.

/home/harada/frappe/env/bin/python /usr/local/bin/bench start
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/bin/bench”, line 6, in
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
File “/home/harada/frappe/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3036, in
@_call_aside
File “/home/harada/frappe/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3020, in _call_aside
f(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/harada/frappe/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 3049, in _initialize_master_working_set
working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
File “/home/harada/frappe/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 654, in _build_master
ws.require(requires)
File “/home/harada/frappe/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 968, in require
needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
File “/home/harada/frappe/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py”, line 854, in resolve
raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The ‘bench’ distribution was not found and is required by the application

Process finished with exit code 1

@Westfallx: you may want to research the earlier forum threads on the similar topics to see how other developers tried to resolve it.

Just a few of them are below, to begin with

How to debug erpnext - #17 by yangyan7777 (this one has interesting conversation in posts 17-22 of the thread)

Both of the above mentioned links does not work