Hiding option in report menu

Hi,

is there any way to hide or disable this option in report?

i’ve searched the permission section to no avail.

thanks

Hi @rwn,

Please go to the your report.js

Then apply it like,

frappe.query_reports["Your Report Name"] = {
    "filters": [
        {
           // filter code
        },

],

onload: function(report) {
        report.page.menu.find('[data-label="Add%20Column"]').parent().parent().remove();
    }
};

Then reload (Ctrl + Shift + R) and check it.

Thank You!

1 Like

Hi, NCP,

thanks for the pointer

i input this into query/script in my report

frappe.query_reports[“Item Movement”] = {
“filters”: [
{
{“columns”:[{“label”:“Item”,“fieldname”:“item_code”,“fieldtype”:“Link”,“options”:“Item”,“width”:100,“id”:“item_code”,“name”:“Item”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“Item Name”,“fieldname”:“item_name”,“width”:150,“id”:“item_name”,“name”:“Item Name”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“fieldname”:“brand”,“fieldtype”:“Link”,“label”:“Brand”,“insert_after_index”:1,“link_field”:“item_code”,“doctype”:“Item”,“options”:“Brand”,“width”:100,“id”:“brand”,“name”:“Brand”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“Warehouse”,“fieldname”:“warehouse”,“fieldtype”:“Link”,“options”:“Warehouse”,“width”:100,“id”:“warehouse”,“name”:“Warehouse”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“Stock UOM”,“fieldname”:“stock_uom”,“fieldtype”:“Link”,“options”:“UOM”,“width”:90,“id”:“stock_uom”,“name”:“Stock UOM”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“Opening Qty”,“fieldname”:“opening_qty”,“fieldtype”:“Float”,“width”:100,“convertible”:“qty”,“id”:“opening_qty”,“name”:“Opening Qty”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“In Qty”,“fieldname”:“in_qty”,“fieldtype”:“Float”,“width”:80,“convertible”:“qty”,“id”:“in_qty”,“name”:“In Qty”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“Out Qty”,“fieldname”:“out_qty”,“fieldtype”:“Float”,“width”:80,“convertible”:“qty”,“id”:“out_qty”,“name”:“Out Qty”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null},{“label”:“Balance Qty”,“fieldname”:“bal_qty”,“fieldtype”:“Float”,“width”:100,“convertible”:“qty”,“id”:“bal_qty”,“name”:“Balance Qty”,“editable”:false,“compareValue”:null}]}
},

],

onload: function(report) {
    report.page.menu.find('[data-label="Add%20Column"]').parent().parent().remove();
}

};

like so

this throw an error

sorry i’m a very beginner when it comes to scripting

did i put the script in the right spot?

please let me know, thank you

Hi @rwn,

Put your code in Javascript in the Client Code section.

Like this:

Thank You!

Dear NCP,

thank you, i found the secton where i should put the code in, i’ll try the report code in and will give further feedback on the problem, thank you