Honarary Aussie?

Hi there.

I am a kiwi, but there’s not a lot of Frappe / ERP Next action happening down here. Where is the Aussie community at? Are there any online meetups or anything?

I am looking to implement Frappe / ERP Next solutions for context

Chris

1 Like

I’m Aussie!

Not sure about meetups etc but Got server running (mostly) smoothly.

2 Likes

I’m getting into server setups as well. Getting some online meetup sounds like an interesting idea. I’d be part of something like that.

And Kiwi timezone is workable. Always good to collaborate across the ditch. I am UTC+9.5 in Adelaide.

1 Like

Hi Chris,
Please check out
https://groups.google.com/g/erpnext_au (28 members but it is not very active).

I recommend just use this forum here.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks guys. ERP Next is really pretty un-heard of here in NZ so not sure how many Kiwis I could bring along. But maybe we set up an initial session, and have ‘hosting’ as the topic?

g’day, another one here :australia:

1 Like

It’s beginning to look like a party :grinning:

1 Like

I like to join the party as well :smiley:

Kiwi here too! Might be good to share any AU/NZ customisations via GitHub or something?

1 Like

OK I think we have enough interest, perhaps not for a party :partying_face: but at least an initial get together :grin:

I will set up an initial meetup, we can get to know each other a bit, what we are doing with Frappe products. Our pain points, hopes and dreams!

I am thinking at this point just a google meet. I can post the link in here Perhaps in a couple of weeks at 8 or 9 pm NZ time? Any suggestions, enthousiasm etc welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK This is scheduled, 3:30 NZ Time October 15. I’ll start a new topic with the details.

2 Likes

I will try and make this time

1 Like

Did this ‘meetup’ end up taking place? I tried to join at the time and couldn’t.

I am based out of Sydney and I can help people in this part of the world to learn and work with Frappe. Let me know.