How Do I Use CRM?

I’m completely unfamiliar with this software, and so are the people in my office. We installed it because it’s supposed to do more for keeping track of our invoices as well as covering a broader range of things than our last CRM software covered. The last CRM software we had seemed to be more user friendly, although I’ve been brought aboard well after it was used. Therefore, I’ve only heard rumors which, while they have merit based on the fact that people can’t simply sit down and immediately integrate into this new CRM software, I can’t completely validate personally. Regardless, I don’t know what I’m doing with the software and I need something better than the voiceless videos uploaded through the “Learn” module.

I need to do some fairly standard things. Firstly, I’m calling customers that our company hasn’t heard from in a while - say six to eight months or more. I need a way to look that up based on our current customer list. That means, while I may contact them in Feburary, if they order something in August I would like the timer to reset to six months from that time automagically, if possible. If it’s not possible, I can train the people that set up invoices to make updating the timeframe to call them part of the job for the sale. Still, there is room at that point for things to slip through the crack, and room for someone on my team to unintentionally make a call the day after a sale saying, “Hey, haven’t heard from you in a while.” This functionality, I’ve been told, is something that would need to be specially coded. I’d like verification on this.

A list generated and emailed daily of customers that need to be contacted sent out to the manager would be great.

Alerts that pop up in ERP showing calendar dates and times that have been set in order to make sure we meet the deadline for contact.

As I said, I think these are pretty standard things that we would need in our field, I am just at a loss when I look at CRM in this software as to how to set it up and start it off. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

Hello,
Regarding CRM ,ERPNext provided Manual .
I think, it will be helpful for you .Refer following link.
https://manual.erpnext.com/contents/CRM

Shraddha Ranjane
New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Thank you for the response. I was hoping for some easier to digest
immunogenicity that requires less time to figure out. However, I didn’t
know
where to find the manual before, so I’ll peruse that until someone feels
they
know what I’m looking for and how I can implement it best.

Again, thank you very much for the information and your response!