How to Calculating the number of actual working days for the employee?

Hello again,
Can someone help me here?!

How to calculate the number of actual working days in frappe hr /erpnext, in order to calculate the value of the amount of salary components that depend on pay days?

Thanks

You can do that, >> navigate to Payroll Settings Doc…
In section, Working Days and Hours >> Calculate Payroll Working Days Based On…

There, you can choose how working days are calculated in the salary slip:

Based on Leave: “This considers all approved leave applications during the pay period and subtracts them from the total calendar days.”

Based on Attendance: “This uses the employee’s attendance records to calculate the working days.”

• Additionally, you can choose whether to include holidays in the total working days count by checking the respective box.

• Also, remember to define The holiday list in the HR module …

I hope this helps you…

1 Like

@MohamedAbdulsalam Thank you for your response,
This was really helpful…

and I still have a question that I hope you can assist me with…

Currently, I primarily utilize the system for calculating and processing salaries. However, I don’t rely on the system for attendance…

I was wondering if there is a way to manually define the number of working days for each employee when processing salaries.

It would be helpful if you could provide guidance on this matter. Thank you in advance for your support…

I think this will require some technical knowledge and coding skills…
You can leverage the timesheet or attendance doctype to access employee work data and calculate working days based on your specific criteria.
In general, it will be possible and simple…

1 Like