How to change Workstation working hours to days?

I have a manufacturing firm of furniture, there are total 5 workstations running currently.

In ERPNEXT, the time to track for each workstation is in hours whereas my workstations are allotted on the basis of working DAYS !!
It is hard to track time as each stations takes minimum of 10-12 days of working.

Kindly tell me how can i change the working hours as shown in the picture to working days. (change start and end time field from time to date)

First, you have to check the script and how it works. after that, you have to create a custom field for the working days and set your logic using the server side according to the requirement.

Thanks for your response, but i don’t have that much knowledge in scripts and coding i am new to it.
Is there any other way to do so, or your can help me more in scripts in an easier way.

Can you please assist me on this topic also, how to solve this problem in any other way or if any script video you can provide?

First, you have to understanding the flow and how it works. What you want is to see how many places the scenario is linked/used or how many places its code is used.

And if you want to apply the server script or client script then first you have to learn the script and develop it.

1 Like

Is there any other way to solve this problem apart from coding?

Please again read this line :sweat_smile: