How to Depreciate Asset in less than a Month

Good Day Everyone,

I have a specific way to depreciate an Asset, which simply put is, the depreciation is 25% per year, and the depreciation date is fixed at the end of the year, the End of the Fiscal Year.
Case Scenario:
I have purchased a vehicle with Value of 10,000 at 2nd of December. At the depreciation date (End of Fiscal Year), calculates the depreciation of the Asset in the time passed since the purchase date to the end of Year. Then the next 3 years would calculate the Depreciation as 25% per year. After that, at the last year (Asset-wise) it would calculate the Depreciation from the start of the Fiscal Year till 1st of December.

I tried to apply this scenario in ERPNext, but it does not support it. The minimum of Depreciation period is 1 Month, but I need to Depreciate the Asset in 12 Months at the End of Each Year. Despite the Purchase date, it calculates the Depreciation based on “Total Number of Depreciations” and “Frequency of Depreciation”.

I hope there is an easier way to Depreciate an Asset that meets my requirements.
If I have missed something or should there be the need to explain more, Please let me know.
Thank You

Here’s the GitHub Link:

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/15582

I have Tried the “Manual” Depreciation Method, and it works.
As long as you don’t mind Calculating the first row and the last row of the table yourself.
Thank You.

Please can you possibly post say a screenshot of your depreciation table? That would be wonderful for all of us as a reference!