Hi,
For Sales user in the Customer page. Dashboard regarding sales are shown. Need to disable it.
Can any one help or tell how to do it.
Change the permission
I was just going to suggest that (documentation), but I’ve never tried to disable a dashboard with a document permission (it’s not a docfield), which makes me think it has to be done at the doctype level, and that’s not the OP’s question, really.
@Akkash Based on this question (it’s basically the same question, right?)
Yes @tmatteson User is only having Sales User Role & In Accounts document I have removed permission for Sales User
I think it would be appropriate for you to raise a github issue about this. Read the guidelines, link to this discussion and include your screen shots there. I don’t have a simple fix for you.
Sure @tmatteson. Will wait for few days for others to reply. If we dont get a solution I will create a github issue.
Thanks once again for the help.