How to Display Item images On item page

Hi hope everyone is doing great
i have created an item list doctype where i want to show all the item information but i am having issue with the image the image is not showing
i want to know how can i fetch item image on a product page
all other field i can fetch
but there are two option for the image if i fetch image by attach image option it shows image as a link as mention in the below image but if i select image then there is no fetch option available so there is only image block shown but no image…

here you can see first option have fetch data but on the product page it shows as link

but if i select image then there is no option to fetch data

Please check it.

Thanks Man Really Appreciate it
one more question why there is no option for multiple images …

feature is not yet, but if you want to add multiple attachments then you can set it in the sidebar attachment option.

1 Like

it says image field must be a valid field name

please check the video. and follow the step.

i did the same

Can’t help you much because I have also provided you a video and if you don’t know then see the same thing done in the item doctype.

got it man thanks actually it gave the document name image_twz so thats why it was showing error now its working… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

how can i change the size of the image

Not sure, but you have to apply the client script with CSS logic and try it.

1 Like

@NCP via Client Script i was able to set the height and width and center it. :+1:

1 Like

Is there a way to display a QR code using an API, for the Image Field ?
For Example https://quickchart.io/qr?text={{doc.name}} ?

Not sure, but without testing, how can understand. Test it and check it. If worked then good.