How to duplicate the same setup on other machine for testing

Hi Everyone,

I have a production server of erpnext and now I want to copy this production setup to a testing server for testing changes before implementing in production,

First I installed the application using github documentation GitHub - frappe/bench: CLI to manage Multi-tenant deployments for Frappe apps and try to create same site to avoid database connectivity error. I tried later, copy the frappe directory from production to testing server on same username on same path and import the database in mariadb. But I am getting below error.

OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘erpnext’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)

I tried to change erpnext database password as it was in production mysql.user table but no success. I also check conf.py file but in this no database and password detail is given.

Complete error file is attached.

I have some other question:-
1. We need to change from mandatory to unmandatory  option of purchase reciept no. in purchase return section. How can I do this.
2. How could I create a report for expiry item in next 30 days.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

I am not able to attach file so complete error is given below:–

_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError
OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘erpnext’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)

Traceback (most recent call last)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/middlewares.py”, line 15, in call
return super(StaticDataMiddleware, self).call(environ, start_response)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wsgi.py”, line 588, in call
return self.app(environ, start_response)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wsgi.py”, line 588, in call
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/local.py”, line 224, in application
return ClosingIterator(app(environ, start_response), self.cleanup)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wrappers.py”, line 286, in application
return f(*args[:-2] + (request,))(*args[-2:])
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 73, in application
response = frappe.website.render.render(“message”)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 44, in render
data = render_page(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 99, in render_page
return build(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 108, in build
return build_method(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 121, in build_page
context = get_context(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 30, in get_context
context = get_sitemap_options(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py”, line 17, in get_sitemap_options
sitemap_options = build_sitemap_options(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py”, line 24, in build_sitemap_options
sitemap_options = frappe._dict(frappe.get_doc(“Website Route”, path).as_dict())
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 337, in get_doc
return frappe.model.document.get_doc(arg1, arg2)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 24, in get_doc
controller = get_controller(doctype)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 34, in get_controller
module = load_doctype_module(doctype)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py”, line 49, in load_doctype_module
module = get_doctype_module(doctype)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py”, line 45, in get_doctype_module
return frappe.db.get_value(‘DocType’, doctype, ‘module’) or “core”
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 300, in get_value
ret = self.get_values(doctype, filters, fieldname, ignore, as_dict, debug)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 317, in get_values
return self.get_values_from_table(fields, filters, doctype, as_dict, debug, order_by, update)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 390, in get_values_from_table
conditions, order_by), filters, as_dict=as_dict, debug=debug, update=update)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 76, in sql
self.connect()
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 47, in connect
Display the sourcecode for this frameOpen an interactive python shell in this frameuse_unicode=True, charset=‘utf8’)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 81, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 193, in init
super(Connection, self).init(*args, **kwargs2)
The debugger caught an exception in your WSGI application. You can now look at the traceback which led to the error.
To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can click on the “Traceback” headline. From the text traceback you can also create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

You can execute arbitrary Python code in the stack frames and there are some extra helpers available for introspection:

dump() shows all variables in the frame
dump(obj) dumps all that’s known about the object

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/f8e4698c-c4f6-4ef1-b857-433cbf5ff41a%40googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

On 03-Aug-2014, at 5:55 pm, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have a production server of erpnext and now I want to copy this production setup to a testing server for testing changes before implementing in production,

First I installed the application using github documentation https://github.com/frappe/bench and try to create same site to avoid database connectivity error. I tried later, copy the frappe directory from production to testing server on same username on same path and import the database in mariadb. But I am getting below error.

OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'erpnext'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")

Did you export and import the db too? I don't think mysql server passwords are copy-able - you might have too look up mysql help for this.

I tried to change erpnext database password as it was in production mysql.user table but no success. I also check conf.py file but in this no database and password detail is given.

1. We need to change from mandatory to unmandatory  option of purchase reciept no. in purchase return section. How can I do this.

Setup > Customize > Customize Form

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

I am not able to attach file so complete error is given below:--

OperationalError: (1045, "Access denied for user 'erpnext'@'localhost' (using password: YES)")

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/middlewares.py", line 15, in __call__
return super(StaticDataMiddleware, self).__call__(environ, start_response)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wsgi.py", line 588, in __call__
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wsgi.py", line 588, in __call__
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/local.py", line 224, in application
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wrappers.py", line 286, in application
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 73, in application
response = frappe.website.render.render("message")
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 44, in render
data = render_page(path)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 99, in render_page
return build(path)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 108, in build
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 121, in build_page
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 30, in get_context
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py", line 17, in get_sitemap_options
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py", line 24, in build_sitemap_options
sitemap_options = frappe._dict(frappe.get_doc("Website Route", path).as_dict())
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 337, in get_doc
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 24, in get_doc
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 34, in get_controller
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/__init__.py", line 49, in load_doctype_module
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/__init__.py", line 45, in get_doctype_module
return frappe.db.get_value('DocType', doctype, 'module') or "core"
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 300, in get_value
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 317, in get_values
return self.get_values_from_table(fields, filters, doctype, as_dict, debug, order_by, update)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 390, in get_values_from_table
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 76, in sql
self.connect()
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 47, in connect
Display the sourcecode for this frameOpen an interactive python shell in this frameuse_unicode=True, charset='utf8')
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 81, in Connect
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 193, in __init__
super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)
The debugger caught an exception in your WSGI application. You can now look at the traceback which led to the error.
To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can click on the "Traceback" headline. From the text traceback you can also create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

You can execute arbitrary Python code in the stack frames and there are some extra helpers available for introspection:

dump(obj) dumps all that's known about the object

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/f8e4698c-c4f6-4ef1-b857-433cbf5ff41a%40googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/6FCE8C97-6E5C-4543-9EEA-0A818A54B71E%40gmail.com.

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I am import and export the DB too. I found the thread on development forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/erpnext-developer-forum/JBjfobm_tFo, in my case, when I take the backup from erpnext, it send a link to my email but when I tried to download that file, it says url not found. How can I resolve this issue.

I did not get how can I change by help provided by you, the value from mandatory to unmandatory of purchase receipt, in purchase return, Could you share me any tutorial link or any thread.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

First I installed the application using github documentation https://github.com/frappe/bench and try to create same site to avoid database connectivity error. I tried later, copy the frappe directory from production to testing server on same username on same path and import the database in mariadb. But I am getting below error.

Did you export and import the db too? I don't think mysql server passwords are copy-able - you might have too look up mysql help for this.

1. We need to change from mandatory to unmandatory option of purchase reciept no. in purchase return section. How can I do this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/middlewares.py", line 15, in call

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wsgi.py", line 588, in call

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wsgi.py", line 588, in call
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/local.py", line 224, in application

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wrappers.py", line 286, in application

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 73, in application
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 44, in render

data = render_page(path)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 99, in render_page
return build(path)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 108, in build

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 121, in build_page
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 30, in get_context

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py", line 17, in get_sitemap_options
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py", line 24, in build_sitemap_options

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py", line 337, in get_doc

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 24, in get_doc
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 34, in get_controller

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py", line 49, in load_doctype_module
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py", line 45, in get_doctype_module

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 300, in get_value

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 317, in get_values
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 390, in get_values_from_table

self.connect()
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py", line 47, in connect

Display the sourcecode for this frameOpen an interactive python shell in this frameuse_unicode=True, charset='utf8')
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py", line 81, in Connect

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 193, in init

To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can click on the "Traceback" headline. From the text traceback you can also create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/6FCE8C97-6E5C-4543-9EEA-0A818A54B71E%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFWGp%3D2rLVqLTncMg-bEYZv5yMjMzZGiAaExsWUrWS%2BTQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks you very much all erpnext team, I had restored the application on other server using this link https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/wiki/Restoring-From-ERPNext-Backup.

Now my only query left is to set the value from mandatory to unmandatory of purchase receipt, in purchase return.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Amit Bondwal <bo…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I am import and export the DB too. I found the thread on development forum https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/erpnext-developer-forum/JBjfobm_tFo, in my case, when I take the backup from erpnext, it send a link to my email but when I tried to download that file, it says url not found. How can I resolve this issue.

I did not get how can I change by help provided by you, the value from mandatory to unmandatory of purchase receipt, in purchase return, Could you share me any tutorial link or any thread.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

1. We need to change from mandatory to unmandatory option of purchase reciept no. in purchase return section. How can I do this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/middlewares.py", line 15, in call

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py", line 49, in load_doctype_module
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py", line 45, in get_doctype_module

self.connect()

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py", line 81, in Connect

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 193, in init

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFcKK0SMXty7FdLQqX9vh4gcdxR96mbgkJ0S8Tmw5Xqfg%40mail.gmail.com.

Purchase Return functionality is very much dependent on Purchase Receipt. Items are selected only from Purchase Receipts. Hence it can’t be made non-mandatory. Anyway, you can do it by changing relevant scripts.

On Aug 6, 2014, at 12:54 PM, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks you very much all erpnext team, I had restored the application on other server using this linkhttps://github.com/frappe/erpnext/wiki/Restoring-From-ERPNext-Backup.

Now my only query left is to set the value from mandatory to unmandatory of purchase receipt, in purchase return.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rushabh, 

Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I am import and export the DB too. I found the thread on development forumhttps://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/erpnext-developer-forum/JBjfobm_tFo, in my case, when I take the backup from erpnext, it send a link to my email but when I tried to download that file, it says url not found. How can I resolve this issue.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

First I installed the application using github documentation https://github.com/frappe/bench and try to create same site to avoid database connectivity error. I tried later, copy the frappe directory from production to testing server on same username on same path and import the database in mariadb. But I am getting below error. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/middlewares.py", line 15, in __call__
return super(StaticDataMiddleware, self).__call__(environ, start_response)
data = render_page(path)
return build(path)
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 337, in get_doc
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/__init__.py", line 49, in load_doctype_module
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/__init__.py", line 45, in get_doctype_module
self.connect()
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/__init__.py", line 81, in Connect
File "/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 193, in __init__
super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs2)

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/f8e4698c-c4f6-4ef1-b857-433cbf5ff41a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/6FCE8C97-6E5C-4543-9EEA-0A818A54B71E%40gmail.com.

-- 
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFcKK0SMXty7FdLQqX9vh4gcdxR96mbgkJ0S8Tmw5Xqfg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/BE666A7E-9CE0-46D3-A630-5DE97702067A%40iwebnotes.com.

Hi Nabin,

Could you help me, in which script what I have to change for this.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Nabin Hait (ERPNext) <na...@iwebnotes.com> wrote:
Purchase Return functionality is very much dependent on Purchase Receipt. Items are selected only from Purchase Receipts. Hence it can’t be made non-mandatory. Anyway, you can do it by changing relevant scripts.

On Aug 6, 2014, at 12:54 PM, Amit Bondwal <bo…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks you very much all erpnext team, I had restored the application on other server using this linkhttps://github.com/frappe/erpnext/wiki/Restoring-From-ERPNext-Backup.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,
Yes, I am import and export the DB too. I found the thread on development forumhttps://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/erpnext-developer-forum/JBjfobm_tFo, in my case, when I take the backup from erpnext, it send a link to my email but when I tried to download that file, it says url not found. How can I resolve this issue.

On 03-Aug-2014, at 5:55 pm, Amit Bondwal <bo…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

self.connect()

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFcKK0SMXty7FdLQqX9vh4gcdxR96mbgkJ0S8Tmw5Xqfg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/BE666A7E-9CE0-46D3-A630-5DE97702067A%40iwebnotes.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iG_JAakCGcr-df56V38a48qJFYyoVsmTkh2tOqqc%3Dhd_w%40mail.gmail.com.

Check https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/develop/erpnext/stock/doctype/stock_entry/stock_entry.py#L659

On Aug 7, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Nabin Hait (ERPNext) <na...@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Hi Rushabh,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh, 

Thanks for your reply,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

First I installed the application using github documentation https://github.com/frappe/bench and try to create same site to avoid database connectivity error. I tried later, copy the frappe directory from production to testing server on same username on same path and import the database in mariadb. But I am getting below error. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/middlewares.py”, line 15, in call

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/local.py”, line 224, in application

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/wrappers.py”, line 286, in application

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 73, in application
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 44, in render

data = render_page(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 99, in render_page
return build(path)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 108, in build

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py”, line 121, in build_page
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py”, line 30, in get_context

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py”, line 17, in get_sitemap_options
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/website/sitemap.py”, line 24, in build_sitemap_options

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 24, in get_doc
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 34, in get_controller

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py”, line 49, in load_doctype_module
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/modules/init.py”, line 45, in get_doctype_module

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 300, in get_value

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 317, in get_values
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 390, in get_values_from_table

self.connect()
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 47, in connect

Display the sourcecode for this frameOpen an interactive python shell in this frameuse_unicode=True, charset=‘utf8’)
File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 81, in Connect

File “/home/azureuser/erpnext/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 193, in init

To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can click on the “Traceback” headline. From the text traceback you can also create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/f8e4698c-c4f6-4ef1-b857-433cbf5ff41a%40googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/6FCE8C97-6E5C-4543-9EEA-0A818A54B71E%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFcKK0SMXty7FdLQqX9vh4gcdxR96mbgkJ0S8Tmw5Xqfg%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iG_JAakCGcr-df56V38a48qJFYyoVsmTkh2tOqqc%3Dhd_w%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/7C929FD5-73BA-4B10-907D-C161B57A1F1A%40iwebnotes.com.

Hi Nabin,

Thank you very much for your time and help for providing these details.
But I don't know, How can I achieve my goal in this section or subroutine, I tried to comment different line and removed options but nothing works.

It would be great help if you could help me what should I change in this.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Nabin Hait (ERPNext) <na…@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Check https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/develop/erpnext/stock/doctype/stock_entry/stock_entry.py#L659

On Aug 7, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Amit Bondwal <bo…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

self.connect()

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/7C929FD5-73BA-4B10-907D-C161B57A1F1A%40iwebnotes.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFaS6O2eQyp12QPskHCJzEYsGmdKbNCe5gv4ApbmFm3ag%40mail.gmail.com.

The changes is not that easy, you have to read all the related code and find out the required chages.

But why are selecting purchase return as purpose? As you are returning item not against any document, you can simply select purpose as "MATERIAL ISSUE" and achieve your requirement.

On 11 Aug 2014 19:00, "Amit Bondwal" <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Nabin,

But I don't know, How can I achieve my goal in this section or subroutine, I tried to comment different line and removed options but nothing works.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Nabin Hait (ERPNext) <na…@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Check https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/develop/erpnext/stock/doctype/stock_entry/stock_entry.py#L659

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

self.connect()

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iFaS6O2eQyp12QPskHCJzEYsGmdKbNCe5gv4ApbmFm3ag%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAMfNnTguEzZ0xX5Pdr1_pXCfUXNAg%2Bfbz5gAEN4h_B%3D2pp6X1Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Ok, the requirement for this is that, the staff enter the stocks in erpnext without any purchase reciept number, and now some of items are expired and some are going to expired in next month. so to keep that in record.

Please suggest me the best approach, how I can deal with this.

Nabin thank you very much to you and all erpnext team for their valuable support and very nice product.

Regards

Amit Bondwal

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:31 PM, Nabin Hait <na…@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

The changes is not that easy, you have to read all the related code and find out the required chages.

But why are selecting purchase return as purpose? As you are returning item not against any document, you can simply select purpose as "MATERIAL ISSUE" and achieve your requirement.

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

self.connect()

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAMfNnTguEzZ0xX5Pdr1_pXCfUXNAg%2Bfbz5gAEN4h_B%3D2pp6X1Q%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iE5L%3DM8CxB09JDkSnYadw_9YsVKjwJ7WbUdp2bLDRPGLA%40mail.gmail.com.

On 11-Aug-2014, at 10:16 pm, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok, the requirement for this is that, the staff enter the stocks in erpnext without any purchase reciept number, and now some of items are expired and some are going to expired in next month. so to keep that in record.

Amit - please engage a freelancer to get what you want. We cannot write scripts for you in the forum. If you are stuck we can help you out.

Nabin thank you very much to you and all erpnext team for their valuable support and very nice product.

Regards

Amit Bondwal

But why are selecting purchase return as purpose? As you are returning item not against any document,  you can simply select purpose as "MATERIAL ISSUE" and achieve your requirement. 

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Check https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/blob/develop/erpnext/stock/doctype/stock_entry/stock_entry.py#L659

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh, 

Thanks for your reply,

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

self.connect()

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iE5L%3DM8CxB09JDkSnYadw_9YsVKjwJ7WbUdp2bLDRPGLA%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/DA2E040F-52F9-433C-8F7E-F8D3A1D99BBC%40gmail.com.

Thanks Rushabh.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:24 PM, Rushabh Mehta <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 11-Aug-2014, at 10:16 pm, Amit Bondwal <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Amit - please engage a freelancer to get what you want. We cannot write scripts for you in the forum. If you are stuck we can help you out.

Regards

Amit Bondwal

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Nabin,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Regards
Amit Bondwal

Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for your reply,

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Amit Bondwal

data = render_page(path)
return build(path)

self.connect()

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/DA2E040F-52F9-433C-8F7E-F8D3A1D99BBC%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-user-forum/CAJ%3Dk2iGe99mn3VVuinir499jKwCU55h4L4Rvx8fY49ehuvjdng%40mail.gmail.com.

Error: OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘erpnext’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)

Solution: In this KB, I will elaborate you to how this error can be solved with simple steps.
Setup your remote database (DB) to accept remote connections easily

1. Edit MariaDB configuration file to accept remote connections by changing its bind-address from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 If this entry is not available you may add new line in given below file.
    Path: sudo nano /etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf
    Value to be add in the file: bind-address = 0.0.0.0

2. Login to your MySQL and create a database user (Not new user, the same user can be added with new host) so that Frappe will use to authenticate.
    CREATE USER ‘root’@‘[IP ADDRESS FOR ERPNext YOUR NEW HOST]’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘[YOUR PASSWORD OF CHOICE OR PASSWORD STORED IN YOUR site-config.json FILE]’;
    Ex. create user ‘xyzuser’@‘172.16.1.10’ identified by ‘admin@erpnext’;

3. Grant the created root user permissions to make changes to the created databases.
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON . TO ‘root’@‘[IP ADDRESS FOR ERPNext YOUR NEW HOST]’ IDENTIFIED BY ‘YOUR PASSWORD OF CHOICE’ WITH GRANT OPTION;
    Ex. grant all privileges on . to ‘xyzuser’@‘172.16.1.10’ identified by ‘admin@erpnext’;

4. Flush the privileges to effect changes to the database and log out from MySQL.
    FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
    then
    EXIT;

5. Restart MySQL server to effect all the made changes.
    sudo service mysql restart

6. Test the connection using the below command:
    mysql -u root -h [IP ADDRESS FOR DATABASE HOST] -p

7. If the request still not working, you may need to ensure that there is no firewall that blocks connections to TCP port 3306 of the MySQL server. We use the below command to allow an IP address on your servers:
    ufw allow from [IP ADDRESS FOR ERPNext HOST] to any port 3306

There is no other problem, you have to use the same credentials stored in site-config.json file for the DB user for new host connection only.

1 Like