How to get email icon or is it dicontiuned?

What about the “Settings → My Settings” in the navigation bar. Then under “Email Inbox”?

in my setting when going into email inbox there is no such “enable incoming” setting buddy…

i have added the email to use there though

pls see…

Do you think it could be a permissions issue?

hmm how because this is administrator login… hen i install erpnext12 is the first login …

Yeah if you’re admin then it should show if it’s working properly

Does this post help? https://discuss.frappe.io/t/email-inbox-desktop-icon-missing/62595/4

are u able to see the bell icon n email icon at the top ?

also i have installed erpnext13 i could find email ic one then again installed 12 but still again issue…

Someone mentioned this https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/setting-up/email/email-inbox#4-linking-email-account-in-the-user-master

this post doesnt help as ofcourse i can see emails in communication but i am taking about icon at the top ? how to get that…

because if i dont have icon how do i know if i got an email or not… cant go in communications n chek all the time…

thats what the screenshot is that i sent, email is already added to user master… no still no icon…

but here there is not bell icon …
Email Inbox instead it says 99… i guess thats email icon

I’m not seeing it either :frowning:

ok so how are u being informed if there is an email ? are u getting any kind of notifications when u get a new email ?

Nothing. I have to do the same thing as you I guess. I didn’t have the email setup until now. I assumed it would just work!

ooh man r u blind n trying to help a blnid man lol… hahha i really appreciate your efforts buddy

haha I figured maybe we’d stumble upon it together :laughing:

hahaha i have used other crm before and this erpnext is way too complicated but i hope it has more features… but a basic email integration is so imp n i dont even see that…

i mean come on thats stupid if u expect users to go to communications and check emails … this is insane … we r not in 1990’s lol

Yeah the feature set is a bit overwhelming. Hopefully this is easily solved!

i dont think so its that easy man…