How to get the stock status on a given date?

Hi,

If I can recall correctly then this thing was available until sometime and until some updates ago but now I can’t seem to find this thing.
I am actually looking to get the stock levels on a particular day like so that I could calculate the stock valuations on that day but I unable to find this thing. Kindly let me know where to find the same.

Hi Aditya,

You can get stock quantity and value on a particular day from the report named "Stock Report". Enter the date into "To Posting Date" filter and run the report.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Addy <ad…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

If I can recall correctly then this thing was available until sometime and until some updates ago but now I can't seem to find this thing.
I am actually looking to get the stock levels on a particular day like so that I could calculate the stock valuations on that day but I unable to find this thing. Kindly let me know where to find the same.

--
Regards,
Nabin Hait
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP - (Rs 299 / $7 per user per month)

Thank you!!!

On Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:38:40 AM UTC+5:30, Nabin Hait wrote:

Hi Aditya,

You can get stock quantity and value on a particular day from the report named “Stock Report”. Enter the date into “To Posting Date” filter and run the report.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

Hi,

If I can recall correctly then this thing was available until sometime and until some updates ago but now I can’t seem to find this thing.

--
Regards,
Nabin Hait
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP - (Rs 299 / $7 per user per month)

Thank you too, I have been wondering how to do this, thought it was not possible, rgds robert

On Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:39:00 PM UTC+2, Addy wrote:

Hi,